Sunday, October 28, 2012

Munchlax

COMPLETED: 80 GOAL: 649



Munchlax wasn't sure he wanted to go out this Halloween. He hated to walk house to house collecting candy, it was soooo exhausting. Finally, he came up with an idea, where he could get his favorite treats without moving from one spot.......................................






He decided to dress himself up like a pumpkin so he could then hide amongst all the other pumpkins. When unsuspecting trick or treaters walked by, he could take a few pieces of candy.



 
 
But someone wasn't exactly thrilled to be sharing his candy.
 
 
Unfortunately, I did not get to all the Halloween Pokemon that I wanted to. But I will save my ideas and get a head start on next year. The month of November will be devoted to a couple of requests that I have and then I have some great ideas for December. I'm looking forward to sharing them with you.
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
 
 
Patterns for Munchlax can be found at;  http://nanettecrochet.blogspot.com and